HOI AN COUNTRYSIDE BICYCLE TOUR
08:30 am from our office – Return: 03:00pm . This tour is about 9 km (5.5 miles) with several stops.
Have the chance to spend an awesome day pedaling your bicycle on every road of the town, get away from the hustle and bustle of life and also enjoy travelling on local transportation, including ferries and floating bridge.
This tour will take you to discover how wooden river boats are made, learn the secret of weaving the colorful straw “Hoi An” sleeping mats.Try the renowned Vietnamese basket boats . Spend time on first-hand contact with rural inhabitants of the town, far from the usual tourist circuits.
At lunchtime you will be invited into the home of a local Vietnamese family for a traditional Vietnamese meal, and get closer to local customs and traditions. After relaxing for a while under the shade of a mango tree, you will begin your return towards Hoi An, which will take about an hour.
- Children at 6 years of ageor above can ride themself.
- Children at 2 years of age or above are treated as a passenger.
- Maximum: 10 participants/ group (unless otherwise requested).
- Cycling helmets are available upon request.
- Children’s bicycles are available for those 6 years oldor above.
- Bicycle with children’s seats and baby seats are available upon request.
- Choose your own tour:City bike, Hybrid bike, Tandem bicycle.
- A traditional meal at a local Vietnamese family (with the choice of fish, meat or vegetarian meal).